HOT CLUB OF PINNER – GYPSY JAZZ COLLECTIVE
The Hot Club Of Pinner (HCOP) is a collective of London based gypsy jazz musicians and was set up by guitarist Nigel Wheeler in 2011 inspired by the music of Django Reinhardt and the Hot Club Du France, it has featued many of the UK’s top gypsy jazz musicians.
Now playing in collaboration with members of the UK’s Cafe Manouche they bring an inspiring mix of music from the 20’s – 50’s, Django Reinhardt Hot Club Du France swing as well as Latin and Bossa Nova flavours.
They have collectively played hundreds of private parties and Weddings and are perfect for any type of event.
The band are diverse in a range of styles so can easily tailor their music to suit a variety of tastes.
The current line up of HCOP Gypsy Jazz Collective features two virtuoso gypsy jazz guitarists in Nigel Wheeler and Matt Kerry, hot double bass from Pete Thomas and the sultry vintage styled vocals of Natalia Amy Douglas.
Some of our recent clients include;
• Claridge’s Ballroom, London
• St Pancras Renaissance, London
• The Leadenhall Building, Floor 42 (Cheese Grater) London
• Pembroke Lodge, Richmond
• The Landmark Hotel, London
• Cahoots, London
• The Refinery, Regents Place, London
• The Oak Room, Islington, London
• The Great Northern Hotel, London
• The Museum of the Order of St. John, London
• BBC, London
• and many more venues and festivals
Contact Nigel Wheeler 07783 947302